With warm weather approaching it is essential as men and women that we take handle our personal hygiene with patience and care. With these 5 simple steps, you are guaranteed to keep fresh all day and improve your overall health.
- Shower Daily – I recommend two or three times a day; remove all the dirt, grim, and sweat collected throughout the day. Also, it helps keep your skin fresh; especially those of us who wear makeup.
- Wear deodorant or antiperspirant – Best to use two times a day. Do keep in mind antiperspirants are meant to “stop” you from sweating, and deodorants are meant to mask body odors with fragrance. Do your best to steer away from products with aluminum because of the fact that when it is combined with sweat and clothing fibers it can cause dark spots under the arms.
- Wear clean (fresh) clothes daily – pretty simple no need to explain that.
- Brush your teeth – As crazy it seems there are some who do not properly brush their teeth or tongue. Good breath is essential.
- Clean up your diet – literally, you are what you eat. If you eat lots of garlic based things are it is highly like your sweat will smell strong and robust. During these warm months, I recommend lots of water and colorful food; your body will thank you later.