Pancakes with a twist
I love a huge all American big breakfast, but these days I’ve been keeping my ‘figure 8’ in tip top shape and part of doing that was finding alternatives to my favorite breakfast foods and adding a twist or two. Who said eating healthy has to be boring and bland?!
Banana Oat pancakes
Easy, flourless and sugar free banana oat pancakes.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup, to serve (optional)
- fresh fruit of your choice, to serve
- In a blender, combine the peeled banana, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan medium heat.
- Fry spoonful of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice
How do you like your pancakes? This recipe is BOMB.COM
I hope you enjoy this simple & easy recipe! Happy Eats ❤
(Recipe source: http://simply-delicious-food.com/easy-healthy-banana-oat-pancakes/)