Product Review: Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter Facial soap and Facial wash & scrub
If your skin is complex and annoying like mine or you’re just looking to try some products this is the post for you! Usually, when Walgreens has those buy one get one sale I generally stock up on hair care but this time I went for my skin.
My 1st impression: I loveeeee the smell of this line – the mix of the myrrh and Shea butter are so rich and golden! [[I love Golden scents & things]] As I have mentioned, I am learning how to clear up my teenage acne scars as well keep my skin happy, healthy, and glowing. Part of doing that has been investing into better natural products. [[I will keep this review brief]]
Facial Scrub routine:
- I use it twice a day; morning and night
- I apply on dry skin from my forehead down to my neck area
- I massage it into my skin ((beads jojoba infused = awesome)
- Rinse off with warm water then hop into my shower
Soap Bar Routine:
- I use it in the morning hours only on my whole body but twice a day on my face
- I use my shower gloves to scrub product into my skin – especially my drier parts like my lower back and thighs
- Rinse it off with warm water – I do not use a wash cloth because I had my gloves which help exfoliate, remove excess oil, and better cleanse the skin
Product Detail: Essentially, these products are made with the same if not similar ingredients as they are a part of the Raw Shea Butter Line. Perfect combo: Shea butter, Frankincense & Myrrh extract, vitamin E and K, coconut oil, Argan oil, and Jojoba oil. These ingredients combined hydrate, heal, and rejuvenate skin.
Rest to say: Two thumbs up! I highly recommend this purchase; my skin undeniably appreciates the work it is doing. After day 3, I noticed my skin glowing and feeling much softer than before. I also realized, my pores were cleaned out without it stinging my face – thank god for the argan oil, Shea butter, and vitamin E kick J
I will certainly be trying out more of this line for my skin and hair – the next review might just be via YOUTUBE! ((*fingers crossed*))
Where to purchase: You could find these items at CVS as well as Target – but if internet shopping is more convenient for you then below I’ve posted links to purchase them directly from SheaMoisture:
- Facial scrub: http://www.sheamoisture.com/Raw-Shea-Butter-Facial-Wash-Scrub-_p_1232.html
- Bar Soap: http://www.sheamoisture.com/Raw-Shea-Butter-Facial-Bar-Soap-_p_1212.html
Healthy Skin = Happy Skin!
I hope you try this out and let me know how it works for you. I cannot wait to hear your feedback.
With love and light,
|| Make sure you: Read, Like, Comment, and Share||